Nutrition easily becomes overwhelming and effects of nutritious diet can be noticed. According to the nutritionist tips, there are some possible tips that can be followed for a healthy diet. Healthy diet helps to reduce weight, lowers the blood pressure and makes energetic.
Some nutritionist tips are as follows:
- Reduce Sugar in diet: Avoid drinks that has sugar amount in them and don’t prefer eating processed food item. Try to slowly reduce sugar from daily diet.
- Prefer eating fruits and vegetables: As a healthy diet, it is important to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables instead of heavy meals. Green vegetables, fruits and sweet vegetables must be eaten. Calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and Vitamins like A C E and K can be gained by consuming fruits and vegetables.
- Eat whole grains and carbs: Grains like flour, white rice and refined sugar are stripped with fiber, nutrients and bran. Eating them keeps the sugar level stable and they get digested quickly. Carbs digest slowly and keeps energetic for long hours.
- Prefer Calcium diet for bones: At least 1000 mg per day of calcium is recommended to everyone. If diet is calcium less then calcium can be taken through supplements for better health of bones and teeth.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water helps to flush waste products out from the body. Dehydration causes many problems like tiredness, headaches and lowering energy level. Everyone should drink 12 or more glasses of water per day.
- Prefer fats that are good for health: Monounsaturated fats in the form of nuts, pumpkins and polyunsaturated fats in the form of Omega-3s, flaxseeds and walnuts are good for health. So prefer eating them instead of trans fats as these are considered as bad fats for health.